• Microprocessor controlled sensor electronics utilizing a multi channel signal detection method improves sensitivity while reducing false alarms.
• New E_MOS® sensor technology incorporates a proprietary pulse modulation design to increase both battery and sensor life.
• Software managed sensor rejuvenation mode, initiated at each start up ensures the highest level of sensitivity every use,for up to 500 hours of detecting leaks of less than .1 oz per year.
• Sensitivity remains constant over the life of the sensor.
•The LDA1000H is ETL Certified to meet SAEJ2791 for R-134a, as well meeting all US and International standards for automotive use for SAE J2913 for HFO-1234yf, and Euro Standard EN 14624
• 50 hour battery life (3 "C" batteries) Auto Off after 10 minutes. Green LED low battery indicator.
• 500 hours sensor life
• 2 year warranty excluding batteries and sensor
• Both visual and audible leak indicators
• Patent Pending